Revenue management is one of the biggest pain points of hoteliers and can get very confusing and frustrating. But the subject cannot be ignored as it forms an essential part of running the hospitality business. STAAH comes up with a solution that is sure to interest the industry.
Addressing to the need for hoteliers – of managing revenue efficiently, STAAH is excited to announce the launch of its eBook on Revenue Management for the hospitality industry. The eBook aims to make the technical and complex world of Revenue Management easy for the hoteliers. Titled “Beginners Guide to Revenue Management”, this e-guide brings together the best collection of tips, ideas, and usable strategies by pioneers in Revenue Management, to help hoteliers implement easily at their property.
Insightful articles authored by real-world hoteliers and revenue managers, of large and small properties across the globe, form the format of this eBook, which would not only assist in understanding the basics of the subject deeply, but will also bring a global perspective to the world of Revenue Management.
“This eBook is a great collection of important and insightful articles by industry leaders, and is designed to be used as a ready reckoner by the hoteliers, so they can refer and implement the usable strategies, best practices, and practical examples shared by the industry veterans in the field of revenue management”, says Edwin Saldanha, Global Head of Marketing – STAAH.
STAAH has been powering the online growth of its 10,000+ properties globally, and has also been nurturing and benefitting the industry at large through its thought leadership content on their blog page, which the hoteliers find very enriching. In the past eBooks, STAAH has covered crucial subjects of Hotel Distribution, Hotel Marketing and an all-important topic of SEO.
What you will find inside this eBook:
- Introduction To Revenue Management by Kammelh Kishore
- Understanding Demand by Shyla Pinto
- Revenue Management Acronyms: What They Mean? by Melissa Kalan
- Essentials Of Market Segmentation by Bottor Jimmy Situmeang
- How To Choose Your Ota Partners? by Matthias Dybing
- Do You Really Want To Ignore Your Most Profitable Channel? by Edwin Saldanha
- Forecasting – Looking Into The Future To Optimise The Future by Kammelh Kishore
- The Best Marketing Mix During High And Low Occupancy by OTA Insight
- Smart Strategies To Market Your Hotel Better by Aaron Tan
- Rate Parity And Why Is It Important For Your Business by Vishal Ajwani
- Fixing Your Competitor Set by Irvine Loo
- Making Sense Of Str Data by Kammelh Kishore
- How To Boost Occupancy Without Dropping Rates? by Mark Nixon
- Look Beyond Your Rooms To Drive Ancillary Revenue by Elizabeth Bradley
- Displacement Calculations And When To Use Them by Beatriz Morlanés
- Revenue Thieves: Common Management Mistakes To Avoid by Melissa Kalan
Download your copy here.