Navigating real-time reviews and Effortless Reservation Enhancements – STAAH Expedia features you should make the most of
Increase Bookings with New Expedia Group Reviews Feature in STAAH
We are excited to announce a new feature in STAAH that can greatly benefit your business: the simplified and streamlined management of your Expedia Group guest reviews.
Reviews are critical for travelers. 92% of travelers want to see reviews before booking, and almost half of them will opt for the hotel with the best customer reviews over the best value. (Travel Value Index, 2022)
We recognize that collecting and acting on feedback through reviews is key to optimizing the travel experience you provide. With this new Expedia Group reviews feature, you can now use reviews more effectively, thus attracting more travelers and increasing bookings.
Specifically, it allows you to:
- Retrieve reviews for multiple properties by property and unit.
- Improve the review response time by receiving real-time notifications when your guests leave reviews for your property and easily responding to them within STAAH
Manage Expedia Group reviews within the STAAH extranet Now, you can easily retrieve reviews for multiple properties and improve the review response time with real-time notifications and the ability to respond to them directly from STAAH ReviewMinder
How to access this feature?
- STAAH Customers must be using Expedia as their Channel
- Also using ReviewMinder – online reputation management system
For more information visit STAAH Help Centre
Seamlessly migrate your Expedia Group reservations onto STAAH with the new reservation retrieval capability
We are excited to announce a new capability in STAAH that allows you to have on-demand access to Expedia Group reservation data that can be imported in bulk, with the most up-to-date content.
In the past, when a property connected to a new connectivity software provider, importing Expedia Group reservations into our system was done manually. Today, you can easily import all Expedia Group reservations data for your properties with the new reservation retrieval capability!
The reservation retrieval capability allows you to import and filter all existing and cancelled Expedia Group reservations from 465 days in the past and 500 days in the future.
Specifically, this capability allows you to:
- Filter imported reservations by the check-out date to assist with backloading, promoting inventory accuracy while mitigating poor traveler experiences.
- Filter imported reservations by the last update date to ensure any reservations that were not successfully transmitted during a connectivity outage can be recovered and imported into STAAH.
- Filter by reservation IDs to check specific reservations and associated details prior to your guest’s arrival.
To use the new Expedia Group reservation retrieval capability visit STAAH Help Centre
If you have any questions on the above feature feel free to contact your local support or visit STAAH Help Centre